Here's What Clients Are Saying
We’ve collected some of the thoughts our clients shared with us about their experience with eTherapy. They have all given their permission for these comments to be shared with you.
- "I was very impressed and I feel I got my money's worth. I feel this was very convenient and cost effective. Keep up the good work. I have made great strides with my life. In fact, I practically doubled my salary as a result of one of the coaching sessions we had."
- "I had a secret I held for years, and I was in a fairly desperate predicament. Dr. Allen helped me find a way out of the mess my life is in. I am so pleased with this service."
- "Thank you, Dr. Allen! In just a few email sessions, you have given me my life back. I can't thank you enough!"
- "I live in a small town and can't afford to drive to the nearest town where my other therapist is located. Dr. Allen is simply wonderful!"
- "I have never been treated so compassionately and kindly. I was at the end of my rope when I started chat sessions. She helped me tremendously! I've talked with two other professionals before finding aPrivateTalk.com, but she was able to get to the core issue much sooner and offer ways to help that really work."
- "Your response is right on Dr. Allen. Twenty year old bells that I fail to hear are ringing within your e-mail response. Amazing how revealing we can be in a few paragraphs. I am happy to find an effective, therapeutic outlet for some of the personal and professional issues affecting my life right now. Will register for another session."
- "Thank you, thank you, thank you! I didn't believe this would really work, but started with one email session and then did chat. I highly recommend this to anyone who needs to sort through some difficult issues. Just try it, it really works!"
- "Dr. Allen helped by finding the way back in my relationship. I thought it was over. She has helped both my husband and me to feel the love again for each other. We love her for making it happen!"
- "Dr. Allen was honest, straight to the point and realistic. It was what I needed and I can't thank her enough."
- "Thank you for your thoughtful response to my email inquiry. It was very helpful! I was actually surprised that it felt so good coming in this form. I would definitely use this service again. Your words were comforting; practical yet said with soul. Your anecdotes were also helpful in illustrating a point and it never felt preachy."
- "Thank you so very much. You can't even begin to know how much this touched me. I DO appreciate it."
- "Helped in time of crises where information and advice was needed quickly."
- "Thanks for the “push” and thanks for your patience. I know I can be very resistant and difficult at times. Thanks for not taking my anger personally and listening to what I needed."
We receive many requests for free therapy and counseling.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide free counseling services.